- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (ebooks or infographic charts) on Sarah Roosevelt’s website (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any material contained on Sarah Roosevelt’s website (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Sarah Roosevelt’s website (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) are provided “as is”. Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
In no event shall Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sarah Roosevelt’s website (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com), even if Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Sarah Roosevelt’s website (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Sarah Roosevelt (www.KeyToEntrepreneurSuccess.com) website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT, AS IT WILL BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business under these principles to make sure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.